Wednesday, January 1, 2014

SLP Halloween

For Halloween at school we had a big party and a costume parade.  Here are my super cute kids!
 
Maria is Cinderella

Alice as Rapunzel

Justin and Andrew are Iron Man

Ben is a magician and Robert as Spiderman

Annika and Jennifer as Cinderella.... can you tell all the little girls wanted to be a princess

Fred was Spiderman too

Lina was a magician and princess Belle

Ashley is Areal

Caden as superman

Christine was a princess and Audrey was a doctor

The whole group with their Mom's

Brian as Iron Man and Jay as a Knight

Sophie as a princess and Emma as the Corpse Bride

 

Here's Genuine class and their mothers

 

All of the teachers dressed up!

The scary witch and Sailor Moon
Here's the SLP haunted house. In Korea they don't really do Halloween like we do in the US and  literally throughout the whole country there was only 1 public haunted house so we give our kids that experience and change a classroom into a haunted house. I was the door greeter.... that's why I wanted to look so scary and it worked... until I would come out into the hallway and ask who my next victim was and they all scattered. Maybe I did too good of a job. Anyway, working in a haunted house is funny, pretty much I just made kids cry all day.

 Here's some construction photos of the haunted house.


Close up.. I really should have painted my whole forehead.




Michael teacher and Cheryl teachers tomb stones.

That's it for Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment