Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Nampo's Light Festival

Yajairha, Kelly and I decided to get into the holiday spirit and venture down to Nampo to see the festival of lights. on our way down there we ran into the mask... in stilts walking down the road, for real only in Korea.
 

 
So you walk down the streets and everywhere you look things are bright and cheery and full of Christmas spirit. Most of you know that I'm not the biggest fan of Christmas but Ive been doing really well this past few years, really trying to embrace the whole Christmas thing.
 Polar bears and Dinosaurs!

 Kelly and I taking a romantic photo by a beautiful tree

 This was the "hug me" statue.
 Awe, Hangul Christmas cards.

 My beautiful Chingus
 I'm finally showing my angel wings, we all knew I was one anyways.
 The big tree! There was a magic show going on when we were there.
And then it was time for dinner! Mmmm food trucks. We has chicken satays and mondu
 
 This is what we had for dessert. They are these yummy rice races with nuts on the outside.




No comments:

Post a Comment