Saturday, June 22, 2013

I climbed a mountain!

I climbed up this mountain today! The park and trails are about 10 minutes from my apartment!

Here is the entrance to the park. 

These are everywhere. They are fitness parks, totally free and lots of people work out in them! No wonder Korean's are so tiny!!




Here I am before the climb! Look, pretty waterfalls. :)


In the park there were many Buddhist statues and a few different temples.




Inside a temple

lanterns from the ceiling.

I was trying to meditate and find my inner peace.

Korean presidents!

 

This is the face that all the kids made in their photos. I decided to try it!

We start the accent!



Danielle dying from the climb. 

Me super dying from the climb.


WE MADE IT TO THE TOP.... almost. We couldn't find the right path to get all the way to the top but we were pretty much there.


Action shot

Aweeeee look at me being so pretty and elegant by a waterfall.

Korean totem poles

Clayton, this photo is for you. In Korea they use solar panels to light the walk ways!


Omg, MASK!

Here is a picnic area... I'd have to say its better than a picnic area that you would find in Wisconsin.

The entrance to the temple area.

I'm trying to embody Buddha.

ROAR

A temple

Another temple

Rubbing Buddha's belly along with the little children.

Some type of gong.


I posed for this photo and didn't ring the gong, don't worry. We weren't sure if it was okay... so we just pretended to.


MULAN!






We stretched here after out hike... pretty scenic and tranquil place to stretch. You could hear the waterfall in the background. So completely beautiful! 

After our hike we ran into children's activities in the park.

Really inappropriate and amusing dancing,

Sorry there isn't a lot of words, the photos speak for themselves, really! The whole hike took about 4 hours. :) It was so fantastic.
I dedicate this climb to Ms. Tessa Worby, you will always be in my heart. <3

1 comment: