Monday, June 17, 2013

Heaundea Beach

On Sunday I went to another beach... this is the one closer to my house. Its about a 15 minute walk or a 5 minute subway ride! :) Living so close to the beach is a pretty amazing thing!
The beach is a few miles long but for some reason there was this strange fog that descended upon the beach area. It was sunny and foggy all in one. Strange.

If you were looking forward you really would have never known about fog because it looked pretty clear. This Korean man kept covering himself with sand and then crawling out.... over and over and over. It was pretty amusing to witness.

 I didn't get the best photo of this but it looked like the top of these sky rise buildings were floating in the foggy haze.

Here's a picture that you can actually kinda see how long the beach stretched. As long as it was that way, it was the same the other way.  

Brian... come to Korea and work at the Heaundea beach Quizno's!
These giant inflatable people were walking down the beach giving out high fives! I took it as a pretty awesome photo op. Then my friends explained to me that they were promoting a new business that was opening. Korea is pretty silly!
 

2 comments:

  1. Omg yes I'll be on the next plane out, I hope everyone orders in English ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beaches look awesome...so glad you are liking your new home.

    ReplyDelete