Saturday, August 10, 2013

birthday party!

Every month at my school we have birthday party! It is a big celebration that all our kindergarten students get to be apart of. In July, three of my kids celebrated their birthdays! I took pictures like crazy because they are the cutest little things ever... and birthday party in general is super adorable.
This is Lina and it was her birthday! I took so many pictures of her because she's the cutest little girl ever. In fact, I'm already thinking of all the ways I can pack her in my bag and take her home with me. :)



This little ham is Caden, it was his birthday too. I would like to draw your attention to the bow tie. For future reference, if I have a little boy he will be constantly be wearing bow ties because its ridiculously adorable.

This is Sophie, look at her super awesome crown, what a cute little princess.

Here are all three of our birthday kiddo's and Anne teacher. Anne teacher is my Korean co-teacher. She is so amazing and wonderful, I am so lucky to have such a great teammate at school.

Here's a close up with caden. OMG, bow tie. Cute. Cute. Cute.

After the birthday party in the gym we go back to the classroom and the kids get to enjoy massive amounts of treats and all the students get presents. For real, look at this present overhaul!

Look at that! I cant believe the massive amounts of presents these kids get.

Presents galore for Lina. She's so cute.

Anna, Sophie and I

At the party many things happen. They sing (which you will see later), they get awards, and the birthday kids stand on a stage while everyone sings "Happy Birthday" to them. Now you can get a view of the table of treats and cake, which they get to go back to the classroom and indulge in all these crazy treats. Yes, the teachers get to indulge too.... all while watching a Disney movie in the class.



Awe, what a crazy cute kid. Plus she's really smart and incredibly funny. Every morning when I ask her how she is she comes up with the funniest things to say and the day before birthday party I asked her what she wanted to eat at birthday party in which she responded with "Sarah teachers eyes" and proceeded to have the biggest belly laughing fit ever. I laughed alto too because after that every student chose a different part of my body to eat at birthday party. No need to fear my body is still in tact.

Hahahaha he is forever sticking his tongue out in photos. Love him.

Sophie's baller dress.  

She won a prize for being the "most improved" in the month of July. She's such a smarty. She just began at our school and is already speaking English like a champ. Way to go Sophie!

Kisses for Caden


Here is Caden and Jay. Such awesome little men.

Aweeeee, Ashley and Lina. Ashley Thompson, this little Ashley reminds me of you because she has some killer wit and lots of charm.... and you share a name!

At birthday party if you have a student who is celebrating a birthday you spend the month preparing the students to perform a song. Anne teacher taught the kids this one. It is "Today is Monday" which is an Eric Carle book that has been made into a song. The kids sing it infront of the other classes while doing choreography. Its pretty darn wonderful. I was so proud of my little ones, they did such a good job!
 



Jay being Jay.

Audrey always has the most impressive bows.

Oh, there's that tongue again.

Trying to smile... but it looks like a pretty epic frown.

Bow tie!

For real I want to steal this kid. She's so awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment