Sunday, March 2, 2014

Santa came to SLP

For Christmas school puts on a really nice big party. The students were all encouraged to bring a present for Santa to give to them at school. These pictures are super cute and they are more for my memory than anything else. This is Elegant class sitting on Santa's lap. Except Elegant class immediately noticed that it really wasn't Santa..."Sarah Teacher, that's Jim Teacher, not Santa." You know so I had to go threw that whole "Well Santa called up SLP and asked if the teachers could be his elves and help him because he's so busy packing the sleigh for Christmas." Works every time.
 
 
Jennifer

Annika

Maria

Justin

Andrew

Fred

Alice

Robert

Ben

Fred, Santa and I.

Most of the teachers at SLP did secret santa, heres our final gift giving day.  I had Rita for secret Santa and Scott had me. Scott got me some slippers and a scarf, which I really like. I wear those slippers all over my tiny apartment. Its a pretty big cultural thing that you immediately take off your shoes when you go inside and change into indoor shoes. The students do this at school, you should have indoor shoes for most places you go to. Many restaurants will also have you take off your shoes at the door. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment