Sunday, March 2, 2014

Cat Cafe!

So as most of you know I wasn't able to bring Hercules with me to Korea. I've gone in and out of homesickness, missing my parents and family and friends but there is nothing like the sadness and loneliness I feel because I don't have my fur baby. Sometimes I feel bad saying that, like my love Herc is stronger than my love for anyone else but I cant talk to him or explain it to him. Plus, its not like I got to cuddle any of those people on the reg like I get to with my little handsome man. Yes, I know I'm still talking about a cat. Any ways I was going through pretty bad Herc-withdrawls so I decided to visit one of the things Korea's pretty well known for: Cat Cafes. Its a coffee shop/hang out place where you by an expensive coffee and get unlimited time to cuddle and love their cats and dogs. I really do think these should catch on in the states. Especially around college campus's. Imagine those crazy stressful exam days, if you could go to a café and play with some animals. I felt immensely better and happier when I left that place.
Here's the silly looking at that was pretty obsessed with my Packer hat, I'm pretty sure he was a HUGE Packers fan. :)

The next thing I want to draw your attention to is the color of this guys fur. Do you see the green/yellow legs and the bright blue tail? Its very common in Korea for the animals to have their hair dyed. I've seen half yellow, half pink dogs. Usually they don't dye the whole animal, most of the time its their ears and tails. Its pretty silly looking but, I also kinda love it.



They also had some dogs at this place!

AHAHAHAHA  best description of coffee ever.

Hey, Kelly Warren, do you see whose on that pillow? Go Buckeyes!


No comments:

Post a Comment