Saturday, July 13, 2013

How to send me things!

Some people have been asking, "Sarah how do I send you things, do you have an address?" Yes, I do! Here is the info for you to send me packages and they will arrive at my school, its better because someone will be there to receive the mail! Otherwise it will get shoved in my un-locked, un-attended, un-reliable mailbox. WARNING: GET A TRACKING NUMBER! That way if it gets lost, you know where it is in the world and its not just somewhere in the abyss.
Things to send me:
Cards, jokes, hand written letters, love, pictures, pretty much anything!
Stuff I would like from the states: ALTERRA COFFEE, cilantro and basil seeds (so I can grow my own house plants.. they don't really have these spices in Korea), candy (Reese's peanut butter cups or laffy taffy- cherry flavor, or air heads, or pretty much any candy!), cheese :p, good beer and anything else you would like to send me!

Here's my address! You also probably want to give it about a month for packages and a few weeks for letters, depending on how you mail it. Most people use Fed-ex and they have found that its more reliable.

Haeundae Slp Attention: Sarah Lloyd
 3F Youngjin Fasta BLD,
 14617 JwaDong Haeundae-Gu,
 Busan 617-030 Korea



Ps. Here's a cool video of where I live!
http://travel.cnn.com/cnngo-tv-busan-951671

No comments:

Post a Comment